Friday 20 January 2012

First blog post.

So for quite a while, I've been reading the likes of hollyarabella, Chyaz etc, I've decided I'm gonna give beauty blogging a go. I've literally got no idea how this'll turn out. I actually meant to start this at Christmas, but I had several assignments to do before I went back to university and totally put this to one side.

So I thought I'd just do a little introductory post and totally started blogging/reviews tomorrow.
So my name's Catherine, I'm 19 and I'm a English student from the North East of England. I've got a lovely boyfriend, the best friends I could wish for and an amazingly mad family.

Hair and beauty wise, I'm a bit of a rookie. I've decided though that each time I get paid, I'm gonna buy at least one item of makeup. I get paid weekly so this may be a bad idea, but hey, it's worth a shot.

So thanks for reading and I'll hopefully post something over the next few days, whether it's a review or what.

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment